With Winter already starting in certain areas there are important and helpful tips to know if "The Pond" is safe for play. Snow and Ice can be fun to play in but, you also need to be prepared for the dangers that also exist.
- You must realize that there is not really any such thing as a "safe pond"! There are precautions that always need to be taken.
- Be sure to have an emergency plan in place in case you run into trouble
- The safety of the ice is dependant on many factors, not just one
- Stay safer when you are around ice on "The Pond" when the area is checked frequently by the authorities
- Observe the ice on "The Pond" for cracks, breaks, weak spots before taking your venture
- Test the thickness of "The Pond" before proceeding
- Stay in a group in case one of you get in trouble while playing or walking on "The Pond"
Paperback Edition is $16.95 and can be PURCHASED HERE!
Kindle Version is a great value at just $2.99 and can be PURCHASED HERE!
Enjoy the Winter, and Be Careful of "The Pond"