Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What was the best time in your Childhood?


I remember when I was growing up; I would spend my summers with my best friend in the country. It seemed that my own life, worries and other cares were miles away. The days began early with a big breakfast and then outdoors until dusk. There were so many things to do and places to go explore.
Chores that my friend considered to be mundane were new and exciting to me. I learned how to milk a cow, brush down a horse and ride bareback. After a full day of morning chores, riding horses and swimming in a creek, the days flew like wildfire. It was this exhilaration of experiencing new things and carefree days that prompted me to write about it in “The Pond.” I still remember those days, even now. And, I’m betting that you remember them as well. They were the best, weren’t they?

Kindle Version $2.99 Purchase Here - If you are a mystery lover this book is one for you. Or send as a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment